The Huawei P20 Pro bagged the “EISA Best Smartphone 2018-2019.” The handset was cited for its triple Leica cameras, great internals, and elegant design.
Huawei P20 Pro Best Smartphone by EISA
The Expert Imaging and Sound Association (EISA) recently awarded the Huawei P20 Pro as the EISA Best Smartphone of 2018-2019. The handset has been cited for its combination of hardware, design, and optics; calling the phone the most advanced, innovative and technically superior smartphone ever.
EISA members include expert media across full spectrum of consumer electronics form 27 countries. The winners were decided by 53 expert magazines from 25 countries across the globe.
The Huawei P20 Pro is highlighted by its triple Leica camera module. It features a 6.1-inch full HD+ OLED display, an octa-core HiSilicon Kirin 970 processors, 6GB RAM, 128GB of storage, and 4,000 mAh battery. The phone has an inbuilt NPU, a machine learning technology that learns your behavior and adjusts resources accordingly for maximum performance.
The Huawei P20 Pro is available in Huawei Concept Stores nationwide with a price of PHP40,990.
Huawei P20 Pro Specs:
- 6.1-inch Full HD+ OLED Display (2240 x 1080, 408 ppi)
- 18:9 Aspect Ratio, 3D Glass
- Octa-Core Huawei Kirin 970 Processor +i7 Co-Processor
- Mali-G72 MP12 GPU
- Neural Network Processing Unit (NPU)
- 6GB RAM
- 128GB Storage +microSD
- Triple Rear Camera 40MP RGB (f/1.8)+ 20MP Monochrome (f/1.6) + 8MP Telephoto (f/2.4), 5x Hybrid Zoom, 4K Video, 960fps Super Slow Motion
- 24MP Front Camera, f/2.0
- Dual SIM
- 5G, 4G LTE
- Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac, Dual Band
- Bluetooth v4.2
- Fingerprint Sensor
- NFC, USB Type-C
- IR Blaster
- IP67 Water and Dust Resistance
- EMUI 8.1, Android 8.1 Oreo
- Colors: Twilight, Pink Gold, Midnight Blue, Graphite Black
- 4,000 mAh Battery