The Vivo V11 is finally official. The handset features 6.41-inch Super AMOLED display, in-display fingerprint scanner, Halo Fullview notch.
Vivo finally announces the V11 with an in-display fingerprint sensor and a notch that resembles a drop of water. Calling it the Halo Fullview notch, it is Vivo’s take on a trend that is rapidly being adopted by the industry. The handset is set to launch in India today, September 6, 2018.
The Vivo V11 fronts a 6.41-inch full HD+ Super AMOLED display with the aforementioned Halo Fullview notch, a long 19.5:9 aspect ratio, and an in-display fingerprint scanner — a feature we previously saw only on the company’s high end devices.
As for the phone’s internals, the Vivo V11 hums along on a 2.0GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 processor with 6GB RAM and 64GB of expandable storage. It runs on the company’s proprietary FunTouch 4.5 OS and packs a 3,400 mAh battery with dual engine fast charging.
The phone also boasts a 25MP front camera with a f/2.0 aperture, and a 12MP + 5MP dual shooters at the back.
The handset is expected to have a price of INR25,990. Converted, thats roughly around PHP19,500 or USD365.
Vivo V11 specs:
- 6.41-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED Display (2340 x 1080, 402ppi), Halo Fullview
- 19.5:9 Aspect Ratio, 85.2% Screen-to-Body Ratio
- 2.0GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 Processor
- Adreno 512 GPU
- 6GB RAM
- 64GB Storage, MicroSD up to 256GB
- 12MP (f/1.8) + 5MP (f/2.4) Dual Rear Cameras
- 25MP Front Camera, f/2.0
- Dual Nano SIM
- 4G LTE
- Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Dual Band
- Bluetooth v5.0
- GPS, AGPS, GLONASS
- FM Radio
- MicroUSB Port, OTG
- In-display Fingerprint Scanner, Face Unlock
- Dimensions: 6.22 x 2.95 x 0.31 in, 156 g
- FunTouch 4.5, Android 8.1 Oreo
- 3,400 mAh Battery, Dual Engine Fast Charging