The Huawei P20 Lite is now only PHP12,990. The handset features 5.84-inch display, Kirin 659, dual cameras.
Huawei P20 Lite Philippine price
Huawei Philippines drops the price of the Huawei P20 Lite to just PHP12,990, discounting 3k from its original price of PHP15,990.
Those looking for a stylish, capable smartphone can look no further. This one has a slim profile with a premium design. It also comes with good dual cameras and the GPU Turbo update.
To recap, the Huawei P20 Lite features a 5.84-inch full HD+ 19:9 display, an octa-core HiSilicon Kirin 659 processor, 4GB RAM, and 64GB storage. It has a dual 16MP + 2MP camera, and a 16MP front shooter.
The phone also comes with dual SIM support, a fingerprint sensor, face unlock, a 3,000 mAh battery with Quick Charge, and Android Oreo based EMUI 8.0 out of the box.
Huawei P20 Lite Specs:
- 5.84-inch FullView IPS Full HD+ Display (2280 x 1080, 432 ppi)
- 19:9 Aspect Ratio, 2.5D Glass
- Octa-Core Huawei Kirin 659 Processor
- Mali-T830 MP2 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB Storage +microSD
- Dual Rear Camera 16MP + 2MP
- 16MP Front Camera, f/2.0
- Dual SIM
- 4G LTE
- Wi-Fi b/g/n
- Bluetooth v4.2
- Fingerprint Sensor
- USB Type-C
- EMUI 8.0, Android 8.1 Oreo
- Colors: Midnight Black, Klein Blue, Sakura Pink, Platinum Gold
- 3,000 mAh Battery, Quick Charge 2.0