The Huawei P20 Lite is finally official in the Philippines. Priced at PHP15,990, the midrange handset features a 19:9 display, dual cameras, and Android Oreo.
Huawei P20 Lite Philippines Launch
The Huawei P20 Lite is now official in the Philippines. For those eager to get their hands on one, Huawei Philippines has a freebie promo only valid today, April 28, 2018.
- Huawei announces P20 Lite first day promo
- Huawei P20 Lite first impressions
- Specs comparison: Huawei P20 Lite and OPPO F7
In case you missed it, the Huawei P20 Lite features a 5.84-inch full HD+ 19:9 display, an octa-core HiSilicon Kirin 659 processor, 4GB RAM, and 64GB storage. It has a dual 16MP + 2MP camera, and a 16MP front shooter.
The phone also comes with dual SIM support, a fingerprint sensor, face unlock, a 3,000 mAh battery with Quick Charge, and Android Oreo based EMUI 8.0 out of the box.
The Huawei P20 Lite has a suggested retail price of PHP15,990 (USD 307). It is now available in the Philippines alongside the P20 and P20 Pro.
Huawei P20 Lite Specs:
- 5.84-inch FullView IPS Full HD+ Display (2280 x 1080, 432 ppi)
- 19:9 Aspect Ratio, 2.5D Glass
- Octa-Core HiSilicon Kirin 659 Processor
- Mali-T830 MP2 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB Storage +microSD
- Dual Rear Camera 16MP + 2MP
- 16MP Front Camera, f/2.0
- Dual SIM
- 4G LTE
- Wi-Fi b/g/n
- Bluetooth v4.2
- Fingerprint Sensor
- USB Type-C
- EMUI 8.0, Android 8.1 Oreo
- Colors: Midnight Black, Klein Blue, Sakura Pink, Platinum Gold
- 3,000 mAh Battery, Quick Charge 2.0
For more geek-centric news and reviews, please follow us on Facebook (facebook.com/TechnoBaboy), YouTube (TechnoBryan), Twitter (@technobaboy), Instagram (technobryan), and Google+ (technobryan). We’ll do our best to keep you up-to-date.