The Huawei P20 Lite will come with a free gift box if you purchase it on launch day. Priced at PHP15,990, handset comes with dual cameras, Android Oreo.
Huawei P20 Lite first day promo
Huawei is giving away a free gift box for those who will purchase a Huawei P20 Lite on launch day, April 28, 2018. The gift box includes a tumbler and a Bluetooth speaker.
The promo is only available in select Huawei experience stores in the following malls:
- SM Mall of Asia, Pasay City
- SM North EDSA, Quezon City
- SM Southmall, Las Pinas City
- SM Megamall, Mandaluyong City
- Robinson’s Ermita, Manila
- E-phone Glorietta, Makati City
Specs and features
Priced at PHP15,990, the Huawei P20 Lite features a 5.84-inch FullView 19:9 display an octa-core Huawei Kirin 659 processor, 4GB RAM, and 64GB storage. It boasts dual 16MP + 2MP sensors, and a 16MP front shooter.
The phone also has dual SIM support, a fingerprint sensor, face unlock, a 3,000 mAh battery with Quick Charge 2.0, and Android Oreo based EMUI 8.0 out of the box.
- Huawei P20 Lite Philippine price is P15,990
- Huawei P20 Lite first impressions
- Specs comparison: Huawei P20 Lite and OPPO F7
The Huawei P20 Lite has a suggested retail price of PHP15,990 (USD 307). It will officially launch in the Philippines alongside the P20 and P20 Pro on April 28, 2018.
For more information about the promo, you may go here.
Huawei P20 Lite Specs:
- 5.84-inch FullView IPS Full HD+ Display (2280 x 1080, 432 ppi)
- 19:9 Aspect Ratio, 2.5D Glass
- Octa-Core Huawei Kirin 659 Processor
- Mali-T830 MP2 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB Storage +microSD
- Dual Rear Camera 16MP + 2MP
- 16MP Front Camera, f/2.0
- Dual SIM
- 4G LTE
- Wi-Fi b/g/n
- Bluetooth v4.2
- Fingerprint Sensor
- USB Type-C
- EMUI 8.0, Android 8.1 Oreo
- Colors: Midnight Black, Klein Blue, Sakura Pink, Platinum Gold
- 3,000 mAh Battery, Quick Charge 2.0
For more geek-centric news and reviews, please follow us on Facebook (facebook.com/TechnoBaboy), YouTube (TechnoBryan), Twitter (@technobaboy), Instagram (technobryan), and Google+ (technobryan). We’ll do our best to keep you up-to-date.