The Huawei P20 Lite is priced at PHP15,990 in the Philippines. The phone features a 19:9 display, dual cameras, and Android Oreo.
Huawei P20 Lite Philippines price
The Huawei P20 Lite is going to be priced at PHP15,990. The handset features a 5.84-inch FullView 19:9 display with a 2280 by 1080 resolution and a pixel density of 432 ppi. Inside, the device is powered by an octa-core Huawei Kirin 659 processor with 4GB RAM and 64GB storage. It boasts dual 16MP + 2MP sensors, and a 16MP front shooter.
The phone also has dual SIM support, a fingerprint sensor, face unlock, a 3,000 mAh battery with Quick Charge 2.0, and Android Oreo based EMUI 8.0 out of the box.
- Huawei P20, P20 Pro Philippine prices finally revealed
- Huawei P20 Pro is the best mobile camera by DxOMark; P20 on second place
- Huawei P20 and P20 Pro will launch in the Philippines on April 28
The P20 Lite will have a suggested retail price of PHP15,990 (around USD 307). It will officially launch alongside the P20 and P20 Pro in the Philippines on April 28, 2018.
Huawei P20 Lite Specs:
- 5.84-inch FullView IPS Full HD+ Display (2280 x 1080, 432 ppi)
- 19:9 Aspect Ratio, 2.5D Glass
- Octa-Core Huawei Kirin 659 Processor
- Mali-T830 MP2 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB Storage +microSD
- Dual Rear Camera 16MP + 2MP
- 16MP Front Camera, f/2.0
- Dual SIM
- 4G LTE
- Wi-Fi b/g/n
- Bluetooth v4.2
- Fingerprint Sensor
- USB Type-C
- EMUI 8.0, Android 8.1 Oreo
- Colors: Midnight Black, Klein Blue, Sakura Pink, Platinum Gold
- 3,000 mAh Battery, Quick Charge 2.0
For more geek-centric news and reviews, please follow us on Facebook (facebook.com/TechnoBaboy), YouTube (TechnoBryan), Twitter (@technobaboy), Instagram (technobryan), and Google+ (technobryan). We’ll do our best to keep you up-to-date.