After numerous leaks and rumors, the Vivo iQOO is finally official. The gaming smartphone indeed has a “monster inside” with powerful specs.
The Vivo iQOO has a powerful octa-core Snapdragon 855 processor with up to 12GB RAM and up to 256GB of storage. There’s also the huge 4,000mAh battery with Quick Charge on board that promises 50% in just fifteen minutes and 100% in forty five.
Up front, it has a 6.41-inch AMOLED display with a waterdrop notch, an in-display fingerprint scanner, and a 12MP shooter for selfies. And at the back, you have a triple 12MP + 13MP + 2MP camera module.
The phone has multiple AI-powered turbo modes for various needs — AI Turbo, Center Turbo, Net Turbo, Cooling Turbo, and Game Turbo. It also has a liquid cooling vapor chamber to manage temperatures during intense gaming sessions.
The Vivo iQOO comes in Electric Blue and Lava Orange. Price starts at CNY 2,998 (~PHP 23,200) for the 6GB + 128GB model, CNY 3,298 (~PHP 25,600) for 8GB + 128GB, CNY 3,598 (~PHP 27,900) for 8GB + 256GB, and CNY 4,298 (~PHP 33,300) for 12GB + 256GB. Its first flash sale is on March 6, 2019.
Vivo iQOO specs:
- Display: 6.41-inch Full HD+ AMOLED Display (2340 x 1080, 402 ppi), 19.5:9 Aspect Ratio
- Processor: Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855, 7nm
- GPU: Adreno 640
- RAM + Storage: 6/8/12GB RAM, 128/256GB Storage
- Rear Cameras: Triple 12MP f/1.8 + 13MP (Ultrawide) + 2MP f/2.4 (Depth) Cameras
- Front Cameras: 12MP Camera, 1080p Video
- Wi-Fi: Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Dual Band
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS: GPS, AGPS, Galileo, Glonass, Beidou
- Others: In-Display Fingerprint Scanner, Face Unlock, USB Type-C, 3.5mm Headphone Jack, Liquid Cooling Vapor Chamber
- OS: Funtouch 9, Android 9.0 Pie
- Dimensions: 157.7 x 75.2 x 8.5 mm
- Colors: Electric Blue, Lava Orange
- Battery: 4,000mAh Battery
Source: Vivo iQOO