The Vivo Y91C is now available in the Philippine market. The entry level phone has a large display and a huge battery.
The Y91C comes with a 6.22-inch HD+ Halo FullView display with a waterdrop notch and an 88.6% screen-to-body ratio. Under the hood, you have a 12nm octa-core MediaTek MT6762R processor with 2GB RAM and 32GB of storage. It also has a large 4,030mAh battery that will most likely last a full day.
As for imaging, the Y91C has a modest 13MP rear camera with an f/2.2 aperture lens. While the front shooter is equipped with a 5MP sensor.
The phone has no fingerprint sensor, but it does have Face Access for quick unlocks and convenient security. The rest of the specs include an FM radio, FunTouch OS 4.5 based on Android Oreo, a microUSB port, and an AI Game Mode.
The Vivo Y91C has a price of PHP 6,499 in the Philippines. For more information about the phone, you may visit this LINK.
Vivo Y91C specs:
- Display: 6.22-inch HD+Halo FullView Display (1520 x 720)
- Processor: 2.0GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6762R
- RAM: 2GB RAM
- Storage: 32GB Storage, microSD up to 256GB
- Rear Cameras: 13MP (f/2.2) Rear Camera, LED Flash
- Front Camera: 5MP (f/1.8) Front Camera
- Network: 4G, Dual SIM
- Wi-Fi: Wi-Fi 802.11n
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS: GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou
- Others: Face Unlock, MicroUSB Port, FM Radio
- OS: FunTouch OS 4.5, Android 8.1 Oreo
- Color: Ocean Blue, Fusion Black
- Battery: 4,030mAh Battery