A new smartphone from Samsung has popped up on Twitter. The Samsung Galaxy A90 has an interesting design featuring a camera module that slides up and flips over for selfies.
According to one of the tweets, the Galaxy A90 will come with a 6.7-inch full HD+ AMOLED display, an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 7150 processor, 6/8GB RAM, and 128GB of storage. It also comes with a 3,700mAh battery with 25W fast charging.
The Galaxy A90 boasts a triple camera setup, consisting of a 48MP + 8MP + ToF modules. What’s interesting about it is that the camera module slide up and then flips over for selfies. Here’s a video showing how it works.
Now, do remember that none of the information are verified, meaning some of the specs could change. Samsung has an event scheduled on April 10, so we could see the phone by then.
Samsung Galaxy A90 specs:
- Display: 6.70-inch Full HD+ AMOLED Display (2400 x 1080, ~393 ppi)
- Processor: Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 7150
- RAM: 6/8GB RAM
- Storage: 128GB, MicroSD up to 512GB
- Cameras: 48MP (f/1.8) + 8MP (f/2.4, Ultra-Wide) + ToF Triple Rear Cameras, Flips for Front/Selfies
- Wi-Fi: Wi-Fi 80211ac, Dual band
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS: GPS, Galileo, Glonass, BEIDOU, AGPS
- Others: Fingerprint Scanner (Under Display), USB Type-C, 3.5mm Headphone Jack
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie
- Dimensions: 76.5 x 165.0 x 9.0mm, 219g
- Battery: 3,700mAh Battery, 25W Fast Charging