Samsung unveils yet another Galaxy A-series phone with large display phone — the Samsung Galaxy A70.
The Samsung Galaxy A70 has a large 6.7-inch full HD+ Super AMOLED display with a cinematic 20:9 aspect ratio, a dew drop notch, and an in-display fingerprint scanner.
Inside, it is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 processor with 6GB RAM, 128GB of expandable storage, and a huge 4,500mAh battery with 25W Super Fast Charging.
It also features a triple rear camera consisting of a 32MP + 8MP + 5MP module. In front, the phone has a 32MP selfie shooter.
The Samsung Galaxy A70’s pricing and availability are yet to be announced.
Samsung Galaxy A70 specs:
- Display: 6.7-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED New Infinity-U Display (2400 x 1080, ~393ppi)
- Processor: 2.2GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 675
- GPU: Adreno 612
- RAM: 6GB RAM
- Storage: 128GB Storage +microSD up to 512GB
- Rear Cameras: 32MP (f/1.9) + 8MP (f/2.2, Ultra-Wide) + 5MP (Depth) Triple Rear Cameras
- Front Cameras: 32MP Front Camera
- Network: 4G LTE
- Wi-Fi: Wi-Fi 802.11
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth
- GPS: GPS
- Others: In-Display Fingerprint Scanner, USB Type-C
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie
- Dimensions: 164.3 x 76.7 x 7.9mm,
- Battery: 4,500mAh Battery, 25W Super Fast Charging