OPPO is releasing the non-pro OPPO F11 to the Philippine market. The handset will follow up on the successful run of the OPPO F11 Pro.
The phone features a 6.5-inch full HD+ IPS display, a 12nm octa-core MediaTek Helio P70 processor, 6GB RAM, 64GB storage, and a 4,020mAh battery with VOOC 3.0 support.
Read: OPPO F11 Pro camera review: Capable shooter
As for its cameras, the phone boasts a 48MP + 5MP dual rear camera setup. The cameras use pixel binning to output 12MP photos to should boost image quality and sharpness. A 16MP selfie camera is housed on the watderdrop notch.
The OPPO F11 will have a price of PHP 15,990 in the Philippines. It will be available starting April 15, 2019 in Marble Green and Flourite Purple. The phone is also available through Home Credit at 0% interest in 6 and 9 month installments.
OPPO F11 specs:
- Display: 6.5-inch Full HD+ IPS Display (2340 x 1080, 395 ppi), Waterdrop Notch, 19.5:9 Aspect Ratio, Gorilla Glass 5
- Processor: 2.1Ghz Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P70, 12nm
- GPU: Mali-G72 MP3
- RAM: 6GB RAM
- Storage: 64GB Storage
- Rear Cameras: Dual 48MP f/1.79 + 5MP Cameras
- Front Camera: 16MP f/2.0 Camera
- Network: 4G LTE, Dual SIM
- Wi-Fi: Wi-Fi 80211ac, Dual Band
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS: GPS, Galileo, Glonass, BDS
- Others: Fingerprint Scanner (Rear), MicroUSB Port, NFC, 3.5mm Headphone Jack
- OS: ColorOS 6, Android 9 Pie
- Colors: Flourite Purple, Marble Green
- Battery: 4,020mAh Battery, VOOC 3.0 Fast Charge
Thank you for your time. To stay up-to-date with technology and Internet news, please follow us on Facebook (TechnoBaboy), Twitter (@technobaboy), and Instagram (technobryan).