OPPO has partnered with Marvel Studios to bring you the OPPO F11 Pro Avengers Edition, right on time for Endgame.
The OPPO F11 Pro Avengers Edition features a unique design called Space Blue with the back adorned by the the red Avengers’ “A.” It comes with a special Avengers themed package, a Captain America themed case, a collector’s certificate, and a matching Avengers wallpaper.
The OPPO F11 Pro Avengers Edition will be available for pre-order in select OPPO concept stores and kiosks starting April 26, 2019. It will be out in the Philippines nationwide in May
The OPPO F11 Pro comes with a 6.53-inch full HD IPS display with no notch, an 85.3% screen-to-body ratio, a 12nm MediaTek Helio P70 processor, 6GB RAM, 64GB storage, and a 4000mAh battery with VOOC fast charging.
The OPPO F11 Pro is officially priced at PHP 18,990 in the Philippines. It is now available in OPPO stores and kiosks.
Check out our review of the OPPO F11 Pro’s cameras.
OPPO F11 Pro specs:
- Display: 6.53-inch Full HD+ IPS Display (2340 x 1080, 395 ppi), Waterdrop Notch 19.5:9 Aspect Ratio
- Processor: 2.1Ghz Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P70, 12nm
- GPU: Mali-G72 MP3
- RAM: 6GB RAM
- Storage: 64GB Storage / 128GB for the Avengers Edition, MicroSD Card Slot
- Rear Cameras: Dual 48MP f/1.79 + 5MP Cameras
- Front Camera: 16MP f/2.0 Camera, Motorized Pop-Up
- Wi-Fi: Wi-Fi 80211ac, Dual Band
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS: GPS, Galileo, Glonass, BDS
- Others: Fingerprint Scanner (Rear), Face Unlock, MicroUSB Port, NFC, 3.5mm Headphone Jack
- OS: ColorOS 6, Android 9 Pie
- Dimension: 161.3 x 76.1 x 8.8 mm, 190 g
- Colors: Thunder Black, Aurora Green
- Battery: 4000mAh Battery, VOOC 3.0 Fast Charge