Still not over Avengers: Endgame? Then take a look at what OPPO just launched. The OPPO F11 Pro Avengers Edition has recently become official in the Philippines.
It’s the same F11 Pro, but comes with a specially designed back adorned with the the red Avengers’ “A.” It’s also packaged in a special Avengers themed box and comes with a Captain America themed case, a collector’s certificate, and a matching Avengers wallpaper.
Looking back at the specs, the OPPO F11 Pro comes with a 6.53-inch full HD IPS display with no notch, an 85.3% screen-to-body ratio, a 12nm MediaTek Helio P70 processor, 6GB RAM, 64GB storage (128GB for the Avengers Edition), and a 4000mAh battery with VOOC fast charging.
The Avengers Edition phone is officially priced at PHP 19,990 and now open for pre-orders. It will be available in OPPO stores and on Lazada starting May 4, 2019. It will arrive in Luzon, Davao, and Cebu on a later date.
Meanwhile, the vanilla OPPO F11 Pro is now available in stores for PHP 18,990.
Check out our review of the OPPO F11 Pro’s cameras.
OPPO F11 Pro specs:
- Display: 6.53-inch Full HD+ IPS Display (2340 x 1080, 395 ppi), Waterdrop Notch 19.5:9 Aspect Ratio
- Processor: 2.1Ghz Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P70, 12nm
- GPU: Mali-G72 MP3
- RAM: 6GB RAM
- Storage: 64GB Storage / 128GB (Avengers Edition), MicroSD Card Slot
- Rear Cameras: Dual 48MP f/1.79 + 5MP Cameras
- Front Camera: 16MP f/2.0 Camera, Motorized Pop-Up
- Wi-Fi: Wi-Fi 80211ac, Dual Band
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS: GPS, Galileo, Glonass, BDS
- Others: Fingerprint Scanner (Rear), Face Unlock, MicroUSB Port, NFC, 3.5mm Headphone Jack
- OS: ColorOS 6, Android 9 Pie
- Dimension: 161.3 x 76.1 x 8.8 mm, 190 g
- Colors: Thunder Black, Aurora Green
- Battery: 4000mAh Battery, VOOC 3.0 Fast Charge