OPPO is bringing another entry level camera in the Philippines — OPPO A5s!
The OPPO A5s will be officially available to the Philippine market starting May 3, 2019. The handset will come in black or red colors with price of PHP 6,990.
Read: OPPO A5s price in the Philippines revealed
The OPPO A5s comes with a 6.20-inch HD+ IPS display with a waterdrop notch. Inside, it is powered by an octa-core MediaTek Helio P35 processor with a PowerVR GE8320 graphics unit, 3GB RAM, and 32GB storage. It also has a large 4,230mAh battery, and runs on ColorOS 5.2 based on Android 8.1 Oreo.
When it comes to imaging, the handset has 13MP + 2MP dual rear cameras.For selfies, it has an 8MP front shooter.
Read:OPPO launches OPPO F11 Pro Avengers Edition in the Philippines
The OPPO A5s comes in two new colors, namely red and black. It is available where OPPO smartphones are sold in the Philippines with a price of PHP 6,990.
OPPO A5s specs:
- Display: 6.20-inch HD+ IPS Display (1520 × 720)
- Processor: 2.3GHz Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P35
- GPU: PowerVR GE8320
- RAM: 3GB RAM
- Storage: 32GB, MicroSD up to 256GB
- Rear Camera: 13MP f/2.2 + 2MP f/2.4 Dual Rear Cameras
- Front Camera: 8MP f/2.0 Front Camera
- Network: 4G LTE
- Wi-Fi: Wi-Fi 802.11n
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.2
- GPS: GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- OS: ColorOS 5.2, Android 8.1 Oreo
- Others: Fingerprint Scanner (Rear), MicroUSB Port, 3.5mm Headphone Jack, OTG
- Colors: Red, Black, Gold, Green
- Battery: 4,230mAh Battery
Thank you for your time. To stay up-to-date with technology and Internet news, please follow us on Facebook (TechnoBaboy), Twitter (@technobaboy), and Instagram (technobryan).