Vivo recently announced the Vivo S1 Pro in China. If the phone looks familiar, it’s because you’re looking at the V15 Pro but made for the Chinese market with the same cameras, same display, and same design.
The Vivo S1 Pro features a notchless 6.39 inch Super AMOLED display with an in-display fingerprint scanner, an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 processor, and a 3,700mAh battery. It comes in an interesting RAM/storage configurations of 6GB + 256GB and 8GB + 128GB. So that means you either get less RAM and more storage or more RAM and less storage (not that 128GB is any less).
At the back, there’s the 48MP + 8MP + 5MP triple rear cameras. The primary camera uses pixel binning to output 12MP photos for added detail. The secondary camera has an ultra wide-angle lens. For selfies, it has a motorized 32MP pop-up shooter.
Both 6GB and 8GB RAM variants of the Vivo S1 Pro is priced at CNY 2,698 (or roughly ~PHP 21,000).
Vivo S1 Pro specs:
- Display: 6.39-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED Display (2340 x 1080), 19.5:9 Aspect Ratio, 91.64% Screen-to-body Ratio
- Processor: Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 675
- GPU: Adreno 612
- RAM: 6/8GB RAM
- Storage: 128/256GB Storage, MicroSD up to 256GB
- Rear Cameras: 48MP + 8MP (Ultrawide) + 5MP (Depth) Triple Cameras, PDAF, LED Flash
- Front Camera: 32MP f/2.0 Front Camera, Motorized Pop-Up
- Wi-Fi: Wi-Fi 802.11
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth
- GPS: GPS, Galileo, Glonass, BDS
- Others: In-display Fingerprint Scanner, microUSB, 3.5mm Headphone Jack, Jovi AI
- OS: Funtouch 9, Android 9.0 Pie
- Colors: Blue, Red
- Battery: 3,700mAh Battery, 18W Fast Charging