Huawei has quietly unveiled the Huawei Y9 Prime, listing the smartphone on its official website.
The Huawei Y9 Prime 2019 features a notchless 6.59-inch full HD IPS display with a 2380 x 1080 resolution and a 19.5:9 aspect ratio. Inside, the phone is powered by an octa-core HiSilicon Kirin 710F processor paired with 4GB RAM, up 128GB of storage, and a 4000 mAH battery.
In the imaging department, the Y9 Prime boasts triple rear cameras consisting of a 16MP + 2MP + 8MP sensors. The front camera uses a 16MP sensor that is housed on a motorized pop-up module.
As for the other specs, the Y9 Prime has a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, a USB Type-C port, and a EMUI 9.0 on top of Android Pie.
Unfortunately, the information on price and availability are still not available at the time of writing.
Huawei Y9 Prime 2019 specs:
- Display: 6.59-inch Full HD+ IPS Display (2340 x 1080), 19.5:9 Aspect Ratio, 2.5D Curved Glass
- Processor: Octa-Core HiSilicon Kirin 710F
- GPU: Mali-G51 MP4
- RAM: 4GB RAM
- Storage: 64/128GB Storage, MicroSD up to 512GB
- Rear Cameras: 16MP f/1.8 + + 2MP f/2.4 + 8MP (Ultra-wide) Triple Rear Cameras
- Front Camera: 16MP f/2.2 Pop-up Front Camera
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE
- Wi-Fi: Wi-Fi 802.11ac
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.2
- GPS: GPS, GLONASS
- OS: EMUI 9.0, Android 9.0 Pie
- Others: Fingerprint Scanner (Rear), USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 164.5 x 77.3 x 8.8 mm, 196.8 g
- Colors: Black, Green, Blue
- Battery: 4000mAh Battery