The midrange Xiaomi Mi 9 SE is set to arrive in the Philippines on May 18, 2019. The handset will have a retail price of PHP 15,990.
The Xiaomi Mi 9 SE comes with a 10nm octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 712 processor with 6GB RAM and 64GB storage. It also has a 3070mAh battery with 18W fast charging support.
Also Read: Xiaomi Mi Store heading to Manila area
The Mi 9 SE has triple rear cameras with 48MP + 13MP + 8MP sensors. The main cam is powered by a Sony IMX586 sensor. Other specs include an in-display fingerprint scanner, a USB Type-C port, an IR blaster, and MIUI 10 on top of Android Pie.
The Xiaomi Mi 9 SE 6GB + 64GB will be priced at PHP 15,990 in the Philippines. It will be available in black and blue on Lazada and the soon-to-open authorized Mi Store in Robinsons Place Manila starting May 18, 2019. It will soon roll out to other Mi Stores afterwards.
Xiaomi Mi 9 SE specs:
- Display: 5.97-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED Display (2340 x 1080, 432ppi), Gorilla Glass 5, 19.5:9 Aspect Ratio
- Processor: 2.3GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 712, 10nm
- GPU: Adreno 616
- RAM: 6GB RAM
- Storage: 64GB Storage UFS 2.1
- Rear Cameras: 48MP f/1.8 + 13MP f/2.4 (Ultrawide) + 8MP f/2.4 (Telephoto)
- Front Camera: 20MP f/2.0 Front Camera
- Wi-Fi: Wi-Fi 80211ac, Dual band
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS: GPS, Galileo, Glonass, BDS, QZSS, Dual Band
- Others: In-Display Fingerprint Scanner, Face Unlock, USB Type-C, NFC, IR Blaster
- OS: MIUI 10, Android 9.0 Pie
- Dimensions: 147.5 x 70.5 x 7.5 mm, 155 g
- Colors: Violet, Blue, Gray
- Battery: 3,070mAh Battery, 18W Fast Charging