Xiaomi Mi 9 is now official in the Philippines. It will launch on the same day as the opening of their new Mi Store at the Lucky Chinatown Mall, Binondo.
The Xiaomi Mi 9 will have a price of PHP 22,990 for the 6GB + 64GB variant, and PHP 24,990 for 6GB + 128GB. It will be out in Mi Stores starting March 30, 2019, and in Lazada soon.
The Xiaomi Mi 9 features a 6.39-inch full HD+ 19.5:9 Super AMOLED display, a dew drop notch with 20MP selfie camera, an in-display fingerprint scanner, a powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor, 6GB RAM, and 64/128GB storage.
For photographs, the Mi 9 has three cameras at the back, namely 48MP + 16MP + 12MP. The main camera has a Sony IMX586 sensor with a Quad Bayer filter. The secondary camera has an ultra-wide view. The lenses are protected by sapphire glass.
The phone runs on MIUI 10 on top of Android Pie, powered by a 3,300mAh battery. It has a Gorilla Glass 5 back panel and an aluminum frame. The rest of the specs also include NFC connectivity, an IR blaster, and dual band GPS.
Xiaomi Mi 9 specs:
- Display: 6.39-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED Display (2340 x 1080, 403ppi), Gorilla Glass 6, HDR10, 19.5:9 Aspect Ratio, 85.2% Screen-to-Body Ratio
- Processor: Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855
- GPU: Adreno 640
- RAM: 6/8GB RAM
- Storage: 64/128GB Storage
- Rear Cameras: Triple 48MP f/1.8 + 16MP f/2.2 (Ultrawide) + 12MP f/2.2 (Telephoto), Laser/PDAF, Dual LED Flash
- Front Camera: 20MP Front Camera, f/2.0
- Wi-Fi: Wi-Fi 80211ac, Dual band
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS: GPS, Galileo, Glonass, BDS, QZSS, Dual Band
- Others: In-Display Fingerprint Scanner, Face Unlock USB Type-C, NFC, IR Blaster, Gorilla Glass 5 (Back Glass Panel)
- OS: MIUI 10, Android 9.0 Pie
- Dimensions: 157.5 x 74.7 x 7.6 mm, 173 g
- Colors: Lavender Violet, Ocean Blue, Piano Black
- Battery: 3,300mAh Battery, 27W Fast Wired Charging, 20W Fast Wireless Charging