Xiaomi is set to open a new Mi Store at the Lucky Chinatown Mall in Binondo, Manila. This will be the company’s eighth Mi Store in the Philippines.
The new branch will open on March 30, 2019. It is located on the 4th floor of the Lucky Chinatown Mall, Binondo, Manila. Like the last branch opening, fans and visitors should expect freebies, promotions, and contests. No details have been announced, so I suggest keeping an eye on their official Facebook page for updates.
To date, there are seven Mi Stores in the country. The new branch will be lucky number eight.
Here is a list of Mi Stores in the Philippines:
- TriNoma Mall – Level 4 beside Cinema 5, TriNoma Mall, North Avenue, Quezon City. Contact Number: (02) 717-1980, 0995-879-9075.
- SM Megamall (Flagship) – 4F Cyberzone, Building B, SM Megamall, EDSA, Ortigas, Mandaluyong City. Contact Number: (02) 903-6482, (0922) 856-0194, (0932) 223-6889.
- SM City North EDSA Annex – 3F SM City North EDSA Annex, Quezon City. Contact Number: (02) 759-8334, (0966) 763-9048.
- Gateway Mall – Level 3 Gateway Mall, Araneta Center, Cubao, Quezon City. Contact Number: (02) 966-5751, (0917) 561-5050.
- Star Mall Alabang – Level 2, Cyberpoint Annex, Starmall Alabang, Muntinlupa City. Contact Number: (0927) 871-9792.
- SM Mall of Asia – 2F Cyberzone, North Parking Building; Contact Number: (0945) 881-1726.
- Market! Market! Shopping Mall (Now Open) – Level 4, Market! Market! Shopping Mall, Taguig City. Contact Number: (02) 241-3672, (0918) 337-5771, and (0917) 111-4000.