Xiaomi is set to open a new Mi Store in the Philippines. This time, they have chosen Taguig as their next destination.
The new Mi Store will be located at Level 4, Market! Market! Shopping Mall, Taguig City. Opening date is set on March 16, 2019.
Like its past branch opening days, expect freebies, promotions, and contests. No details have been announced as of yet, so keep an eye on their official Facebook page for updates on this.
Read: Mi Store Philippines: Updated branches and list of products and accessories as of November 2018
If I’m not mistaken, this will be the company’s 7th authorized Mi Store in the Philippines.
We’ll update you once we get more information about the new branch. In the meantime, here are the six other Mi Stores for your reference:
- TriNoma Mall – Level 4 beside Cinema 5, TriNoma Mall, North Avenue, Quezon City. Contact Number: (02) 717-1980, 0995-879-9075.
- SM Megamall (Flagship) – 4F Cyberzone, Building B, SM Megamall, EDSA, Ortigas, Mandaluyong City. Contact Number: (02) 903-6482, (0922) 856-0194, (0932) 223-6889.
- SM City North EDSA Annex – 3F SM City North EDSA Annex, Quezon City. Contact Number: (02) 759-8334, (0966) 763-9048.
- Gateway Mall – Level 3 Gateway Mall, Araneta Center, Cubao, Quezon City. Contact Number: (02) 966-5751, (0917) 561-5050.
- Star Mall Alabang – Level 2, Cyberpoint Annex, Starmall Alabang, Muntinlupa City. Contact Number: (0927) 871-9792.
- SM Mall of Asia – 2F Cyberzone, North Parking Building; Contact Number: (0945) 881-1726.
For those looking for Xiaomi Philippines’ official service centers, you may visit this LINK for details.
Thank you for your time. To stay up-to-date with technology and Internet news, please follow us on Facebook (TechnoBaboy), Twitter (@technobaboy), and Instagram (technobryan).