The Mi Store in the SM Mall of Asia will finally open its doors to the public on December 8, 2018. Special treats await Mi fans who go there.
Mi Store SM Mall of Asia
The wait is finally over. Another Mi Store for us fans down south is about to open.
Like most Mi Store openings, this one will also have special treats for Mi fans who will go to the event. Customers who queue before 12 noon will get a free Mi Shirt. There will also be prizes for those who purchase items on opening day.
The story is still developing. Please stay tuned and we’ll update the post as new information comes in.
For those planning to visit, you can now buy smartphones in Mi Stores through Home Credit. Home Credit will let you to buy Xiaomi smartphones, appliances, and accessories in installments even with no credit card. In case you’re wondering what you can buy there, check out our post HERE.
- Mi Store Philippines: Updated branches and list of products and accessories as of November 2018
- Mi Store Philippines: Store locations, updated catalog, what to buy
- Home Credit now available in Mi Stores
The branch in SM MOA will be the sixth official Mi Store in the Philippines. The other branches are as follows:
- TriNoma Mall – Level 4 beside Cinema 5, TriNoma Mall, North Avenue, Quezon City. Contact Number: (02) 717-1980, 0995-879-9075.
- SM Megamall – 4/F Cyberzone, Building B, SM Megamall, EDSA, Ortigas, Mandaluyong City. Contact Number: (02) 903-6482.
- SM City North Annex – 3/F SM City North EDSA, Quezon City. Contact Number: (02) 759-8334, 0966-763-9048.
- Gateway Mall – Level 3 Gateway Mall, Araneta Center, Cubao, Quezon City. Contact Number: (02) 966-5751, 0917-561-5050.
- Star Mall Alabang – Level 2, Cyberpoint Annex, Starmall Alabang.
For after sales concerns, you may visit this LINK for the full list of Xiaomi Philippines service centers.