You can now purchase items through Home Credit in three Mi Store branches.
Mi Store and Home Credit
Good news Mi fans! The Mi Stores in TriNoma Mall, SM Megamall, and SM North EDSA Annex now accept purchases through Home Credit.
Home Credit will let you to buy Xiaomi smartphones, appliances, and accessories in installments even with no credit card. If you’re wondering what you can buy there, check out our post HERE.
Some notable items you can look at include a 32-inch Smart TV. The Mi TV 4 retails for PHP9,990, and features a quad-core processor, 1GB RAM, and 8GB storage.
Another good value item is the Pocophone F1. For PHP17,990, you get a 6.18-inch smartphone with a Snapdragon 845 processor, dual cameras, and a 4,000 mAh battery.
- Here are the authorized Mi Service Centers in the Philippines
- Mi Store in SM Megamall now offer Home Credit
At the time of writing, there are four Mi Stores in the Philippines with two more on the way. The branch in Star Mall Alabang will open on November 30, 2018. It was announced that another one will open at the SM Mall of Asia although no date has been set.
Related: Mi Store Philippines: Updated branches and list of products and accessories as of November 2018
Here are the branches and their contact numbers:
- TriNoma Mall – Level 4 beside Cinema 5, TriNoma Mall, North Avenue, Quezon City. Contact Number: (02) 717-1980, 0995-879-9075.
- SM Megamall – 4/F Cyberzone, Building B, SM Megamall, EDSA, Ortigas, Mandaluyong City. Contact Number: (02) 903-6482.
- SM City North Annex – 3/F SM City North EDSA, Quezon City. Contact Number: (02) 759-8334, 0966-763-9048.
- Gateway Mall – Level 3 Gateway Mall, Araneta Center, Cubao, Quezon City. Contact Number: (02) 966-5751, 0917-561-5050.
- Star Mall Alabang (Opening on November 30) – Level 2, Cyberpoint Annex, Starmall Alabang, Muntinlupa City.
For Xiaomi Philippines service centers, you may visit this LINK for the full list.