Here’s a list of updated items you can buy at the official Mi Stores in the Philippines. Also included the updated store locations and contact numbers.
Mi Store Philippines
UPDATE 12.18.18: Mi Store contact numbers, addresses.
Mi Stores offer a wide variety of products that include smartphones, smart appliances, smart TVs, scooters, and more. They carry a lot of good quality items at affordable prices.
In case you’re wondering what items you can buy at their branches, here’s an updated brochure. Trust me when I say that there is something here for everybody.
There are some notable items on the brochure you can consider. The 32-inch Mi TV 4 is a good buy. It’s a smart TV that retails for PHP9,990, and features a quad-core processor, 1GB RAM, and 8GB storage.
Another good value item is the Pocophone F1. For PHP17,990, you get a 6.18-inch smartphone with a Snapdragon 845 processor, dual cameras, and a 4,000 mAh battery.
You can also purchase the items through Home Credit, which is now available in Mi Stores at the SM Megamall, SM North EDSA, and Trinoma.
- Here are the authorized Mi Service Centers in the Philippines
- Mi Store in SM Megamall now offer Home Credit
There are now six Mi Stores in the Philippines. For your reference, here they are with their respective contact numbers:
- TriNoma Mall – Level 4 beside Cinema 5, TriNoma Mall, North Avenue, Quezon City. Contact Number: (02) 717-1980, 0995-879-9075.
- SM Megamall (Flagship) – 4F Cyberzone, Building B, SM Megamall, EDSA, Ortigas, Mandaluyong City. Contact Number: (02) 903-6482, (0922) 856-0194, (0932) 223-6889.
- SM City North EDSA Annex – 3F SM City North EDSA Annex, Quezon City. Contact Number: (02) 759-8334, (0966) 763-9048.
- Gateway Mall – Level 3 Gateway Mall, Araneta Center, Cubao, Quezon City. Contact Number: (02) 966-5751, (0917) 561-5050.
- Star Mall Alabang – Level 2, Cyberpoint Annex, Starmall Alabang, Muntinlupa City. Contact Number: (0927) 871-9792.
- SM Mall of Asia – 2F Cyberzone, North Parking Building; Contact Number: (0945) 881-1726.
If you’re looking for Xiaomi Philippines’ service centers, you may visit this LINK.