Editor’s Note: We’ll regularly update the list as new stores and kiosks open.
Here’s a list of updated items you can buy at the official Mi Stores in the Philippines. Also included the updated store locations and contact numbers.
Mi Stores offer a wide variety of products that include smartphones, smart appliances, smart TVs, scooters, and more. They carry a lot of good quality items at affordable prices.
In case you’re wondering what items you can buy at their branches, here’s an updated brochure. Trust me when I say that there is something here for everybody.
Here’s their latest product catalog. Click on the image to enlarge.
Xiaomi Mi Store Product Brochure:
There are some notable items on the brochure you can consider. The 32-inch Mi TV 4 is a good buy. It’s a smart TV that retails for PHP9,990, and features a quad-core processor, 1GB RAM, and 8GB storage.
Another good value item is the Pocophone F1. For PHP17,990, you get a 6.18-inch smartphone with a Snapdragon 845 processor, dual cameras, and a 4,000 mAh battery.
You can also purchase the items through Home Credit, which is now available in Mi Stores at the SM Megamall, SM North EDSA, and Trinoma.
- Mi Store Philippines: Updated branch list and locations, product catalog
- Here are the authorized Mi Service Centers in the Philippines
For your reference, here is the complete list of Mi Stores in the Philippines.
Authorized Mi Stores in the Philippines:
- SM Megamall (Flagship) – 4F Cyberzone, SM Megamall Building B, EDSA, Ortigas, Mandaluyong City. Contact Number: (02) 903-6482, (0932) 223-6889, (0917) 111-2111.
- TriNoma Mall – 4F beside Cinema 5, TriNoma Mall, North Avenue, Quezon City. Contact Number: (02) 717-1980, (0995) 879-9075, (0917) 111-5000.
- SM City North EDSA Annex – 3F SM City North EDSA Annex, Quezon City. Contact Number: (02) 759-8334, (0966) 763-9048, (0917) 111-2211.
- Star Mall Alabang – 2F Cyberpoint Annex, Starmall Alabang, Muntinlupa City. Contact Number: (02) 333-3203, (0967) 263-2417.
- SM Mall of Asia – 2F Cyberzone, North Parking Building; Contact Number: (02) 739-4722, (0945) 881-1726, (0917) 111-4111.
- Market! Market! Shopping Mall (Now Open) – 4F Market! Market! Shopping Mall, Taguig City. Contact Number: (02) 241-3672, (0918) 337-5771, (0917) 111-4000.
- Lucky Chinatown Mall – 4F Lucky Chinatown Mall, Binondo, Manila. Contact Number: (02) 242-7190, (0918) 337-5770, (0917) 111-3311.
- Robinsons Place Manila – 3F Midtown Wing, Robinsons Place Manila, Pedro Gil St., Ermita, Manila. Contact: (02) 584-8784, (0916) 436-7508.
- Gateway Mall – 3F Gateway Mall, Araneta Center, Cubao. Contact: (02) 966-5751, (0917) 561-5050.
Mi Zone kiosks in the Philippines:
- SM Bicutan – Lower Ground Level, Bldg. A, SM Bicutan, Paranaque City; Contact Number: (0918) 337-5774.
- Marquee Mall – 3F Marquee Mall, Aniceto Gueco St., Angeles City, Pampanga. Contact: (0916) 435-7508.
- SM Southmall – 3F Cyerzone, SM Southmall, Zapote Road, Las Pinas City. Contact: (0916) 435-7518.
- Eton Centris Station – 2F Centris Station, Eton Centris EDSA cor. Quezon Ave., Quezon City. Contact: (0916) 598-3121.
- SM Center Sangandaan – 3F Cyberzone, SM Sangandaan, Marcelo H Del Pilar St., Caloocan City. Contact: (0916) 435-7509.
- SM City Cebu – 2F Cyberzone, SM City Cebu, North Reclamation Area, Cebu City. Contact: (0927) 924-6210.
- SM City Cabanatuan – 2F Cyberzone, SM City Cabanatuan, Cabanatuan City, Nueva Ecija. Contact: (0927) 924-6205.
- SM City San Mateo – 2F Cyberzone, SM City San Mateo, Gen. Luna Ave., Brgy. Ampid 1, San Mateo, Rizal. Contact: (0927) 924-6208.
- SM City Manila – LG Cyberzone, SM City Manila, Ermita Manila. Contact: (0916) 770-3218.
- SM Center Imus – SM Center IMUS, Along NIA Road, Brgy. Alapan IC, Imus City, Cavite. Contact: (0916) 770-3209.
- SM City Urdaneta Central – 2F Cyberzone, SM City Urdaneta Central MacArthur Highway, Urdaneta City, Pangasinan. Contact: (0995) 921-6794.