The Vivo Y15 is now officially available in the Philippines. The handset is a toned down version of the Vivo Y17 with triple cameras and a large 5000mAh battery.
The Vivo Y15 features a design reminiscent of most Vivo smartphones. It has a long streamlined body with a modern look. Narrow bezels surround the 6.35-inch display with a smooth dewdrop notch housing a 16MP selfie camera.
At the back are three cameras, namely a 13MP main, 8MP wide and a 2MP depth sensors. Inside, an octa-core MediaTek Helio P22 processor runs the show, paired with 4GB RAM and 64GB storage. You also have a fairly large 5000mAh battery, which is more than capable of providing power for a day or two.
Rounding off the spec sheet, the phone also comes with a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, a microUSB port, and Funtouch 9 on top of Android Pie. I do hope Vivo move their midrange devices to USB Type-C soon.
The Vivo Y15 is priced at PHP 10,999 in the Philippines. It is now available in stores nationwide.
Vivo Y15 specs:
- Display: 6.35-inch HD+ Halo FullView IPS Display (1544 x 720), 19.3:9 Aspect Ratio
- Processor: 2.3GHz Octa-Core MediaTek 6762 Helio P22, 12nm
- GPU: PowerVR GE8320
- RAM: 4GB RAM
- Storage: 64GB Storage
- Rear Cameras: 13MP f/2.2 + 8MP f/2.2 (Wide) + 2MP f/2.4 (Depth) Triple Rear Cameras
- Front Camera: 16MP f/2.0 Front Camera
- Wi-Fi: Wi-Fi 802.11n, Dual band
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5
- GPS: GPS, Galileo, Glonass, BDS
- Others: Fingerprint Scanner (Rear), microUSB, 3.5mm Headphone Jack, FM Radio
- OS: Funtouch 9, Android 9.0 Pie
- Colors: Mineral Blue, Mystic Purple
- Dimensions: 159.43 × 76.77 × 8.92mm, 190.5g
- Battery: 5000mAh Battery, 18W Fast Charging