Xiaomi is set to unveil another member of the Mi 9 series. Launching on June 12, the Xiaomi Mi 9T is a midrange phone with triple cameras.
Since it’s a rebranded Redmi K20, we pretty much know what’s coming. The Mi 9T will have a notchless 6.39-inch full HD+ AMOLED display with a 2340 x 1080 resolution. Inside, it features an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 730 processor paired with 6GB RAM and 64/128GB storage options.
Also Read: Xiaomi Mi 9 now available in Lazada
In the camera department, it boasts a 48MP main, 13MP ultra-wide, and 8MP telephoto sensors. The front camera has a 20MP shooter housed on a pop-up mechanism.
Topping off the specs list, you also have an in-display fingerprint scanner, a USB Type-C port, MIUI 10 with Game Turbo and Android Pie, and a large 4000mAh battery with 18W fast charge support.
We’ll find out the price and availability details will be announced on launch day.
Xiaomi Mi 9T specs:
- Display: 6.39-inch Full HD+ AMOLED Display (2340 x 1080)
- Processor: Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 730, 8nm
- GPU: Adreno 618
- RAM: 6GB RAM
- Storage: 64/128GB Storage
- Rear Cameras: 48MP f/1.75 + 13MP f/2.4 (Ultrawide) + 8MP f/2.4 (Telephoto) Triple Cameras
- Front Camera: 20MP f/2.0 Front Camera
- Wi-Fi: Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Dual band
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS: GPS, Galileo, Glonass, BDS, QZSS, Dual Band
- Others: In-Display Fingerprint Scanner, Face Unlock, USB Type-C, NFC
- OS: MIUI 10 w/ Game Turbo 2.0, Android 9.0 Pie
- Dimensions: 156.7 x 74.3 x 8.8 mm, 192 g
- Battery: 4000mAh Battery, 18W Fast Charging