Fujifilm announced that they will be bringing the Instax Mini LiPlay to the Philippines.
The Instax Mini LiPlay is the smallest and most lightweight hybrid instant camera in Fuji’s Instax lineup. It features a new “Sound” function that allows users to record audio up 10 seconds. This can be replayed by scanning a QR code that is included on the photo print itself.
Apart from the sound function, the Instax Mini LiPlay comes with an LCD monitor. It also comes with a “Direct Print” function that allows users to print photos from their smartphone via Bluetooth printing; and a “Remote Shooting” function lets users take photos while standing away from the camera.
The Instax Mini LiPlay comes in stone white, elegant black, and blush gold, and is priced at PHP 9,999. It will come with a microSD card and free pack of instax mini film. Availability in Manila is set sometime late June to early July 2019.
Instax Mini LiPlay specs:
- Sensor: 1/5″ CMOS Primary Color Filter, f/2.0 Aperture
- ISO: 100 to 1600
- Shutter Speed: 1/4 to 1/8000 Second (Automatic Switching)
- Display: 2.7-inch LCD Monitor, 230,000 Dots
- Storage: Internal (Up to 45 images), MicroSD Slot
- Battery: Built-in Battery
- Dimensions: 82.5 x 122.9 x 36.7 mm, 255 g
- Others: Flash, 6 Filters, 10 Frames, Sound Recording