Vivo recently added a new midrange smartphone in its roster — the Vivo Y12. The handset launched in India, and features triple cameras and a large 5000mAh battery.
The Vivo Y12 is a toned down version of the Vivo Y15 but retains the triple cameras and the large 5000mAh battery.
The handset features a design common to Vivo smartphones in this segment. It has a streamlined and modern looking body with minimalist stylings. Up front, you have the 6.35-inch HD FullView display with narrow bezels and a dewdrop notch for the 8MP selfie camera.
At the back there’s the triple cameras consisting of a 13MP main, an 8MP wide, and a 2MP depth sensors. Inside, the Vivo Y12 is powered by an octa-core MediaTek Helio P22 processor with 4GB RAM and 32GB storage. It also has a large 5000mAh battery, ensuring long usage times.
The rest of the specs include a microUSB port, Bluetooth 5, a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, and Funtouch 9 based on Android Pie.
The Vivo Y12 is priced at INR 12,490 in India which concerts to around PHP 9,300 in the Philippines. Local pricing and availability are yet to be announced
Vivo Y12 specs:
- Display: 6.35-inch HD+ Halo FullView IPS Display (1544 x 720, 268ppi)
- Processor: 2.0GHz Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P22, 12nm
- GPU: PowerVR GE8320
- RAM: 4GB RAM
- Storage: 32GB Storage
- Rear Cameras: 13MP f/2.2 + 8MP f/2.2 (Wide) + 2MP f/2.4 (Depth) Triple Rear Cameras
- Front Camera: 8MP f/2.2 Front Camera
- Wi-Fi: Wi-Fi 802.11n
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5
- GPS: GPS, Galileo, Glonass, BDS
- Others: Fingerprint Scanner (Rear), microUSB, 3.5mm Headphone Jack, FM Radio
- OS: Funtouch 9, Android 9.0 Pie
- Colors: Aqua Blue, Burgundy Red
- Dimensions: 159.4 × 76.8 × 8.9mm, 190.5g
- Battery: 5000mAh Battery