Vivo Philippines will be dropping the price of the Vivo Y91C. Starting July 12, the handset will retail for PHP 5,999.
Those looking for an affordable entry level phone should take a close look at the Vivo Y91C. The handset features an expansive 6.22-inch HD+ Halo FullView display with a waterdrop notch, allowing for an 88.6% screen-to-body ratio. Inside, there’s an octa-core MediaTek MT6762R processor, 2GB RAM, 32GB storage, and a large 4,030mAh battery.
For photography, the phone comes with a single 13MP rear camera with an f/2.2 aperture lens. It also and a 5MP selfie shooter in front.
The Y91C does not have a fingerprint sensor, but it makes up for it with Face Access. Topping off the rest of the specs, this one also has Bluetooth 5, an FM radio, FunTouch OS 4.5 based on Android Oreo, a microUSB port, and an AI Game Mode.
Vivo Y91C specs:
- Display: 6.22-inch HD+Halo FullView Display (1520 x 720)
- Processor: 2.0GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6762R
- RAM: 2GB RAM
- Storage: 32GB Storage, microSD up to 256GB
- Rear Cameras: 13MP f/2.2 Rear Camera, LED Flash
- Front Camera: 5MP f/1.8 Front Camera
- Network: 4G, Dual SIM
- Wi-Fi: Wi-Fi 802.11n
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS: GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou
- Others: Face Unlock, MicroUSB Port, FM Radio
- OS: FunTouch OS 4.5, Android 8.1 Oreo
- Color: Ocean Blue, Fusion Black
- Battery: 4,030mAh Battery