Good news! The OnePlus 7 is scheduled to launch in the Philippines and its coming on August 7, 2019. It will be available in Mirror Gray and Red colors and comes with 8GB RAM and 256GB storage.
So how much will the it cost? Well, it’s not as high as I thought it would be. The OnePlus 7 will have a price of PHP 26,990 in the Philippines. That is not at all bad considering what you’re getting.
Also Read: OnePlus 7 with dual cameras announced
Plus, if you don’t have cash ready, you can get one through Digital Walker’s installment plans:
- 6 months – PHP 4,965.00 / month
- 12 months – PHP 2,482.50 / month
- 24 months – PHP 1,241.25 / month
For those who don’t like going out of the house, OnePlus 7 is also available on the OnePlus Lazada Flagship store.
To recap, the OnePlus 7 comes with a 6.41-inch full HD+ Optic AMOLED display with a tear drop notch, and a third-gen in-display fingerprint scanner. Inside, it has an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor with 8GB RAM, 256GB storage, and a 3,700mAh battery with 20W fast charge support.
It runs on OxygenOS 9 on top of Android Pie with a 48MP + 5MP dual rear camera setup and a 16MP front shooter.
OnePlus 7 specs:
- 6.41-inch Full HD+ Optic AMOLED Display (2340 x 1080, 402 ppi), Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Processor
- Adreno 640 GPU
- 6/8GB RAM
- 128/256GB Storage, UFS 3.0
- 48MP f/1.7 + 5MP f/2.4 (Telephoto) Dual Rear Cameras
- 16MP f/2.0 Front Camera
- 4G LTE
- Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Dual Band
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, AGPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, SBAS
- In-Display Fingerprint Scanner
- USB Type-C
- Others: Stereo Speakers, Dolby Atmos
- OxygenOS 9, Android 9 Pie
- 3,700mAh Battery, 20W Fast Charge