Samsung launches the Galaxy Tab S6 and the Watch Active2 in the Philippines. The devices launched alongside the Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10+.
Together with the Note 10 series, these are the latest addition to Samsung’s growing portfolio of devices. Clearly, there’s still a market for tablets and smartwatches in the country.
The Galaxy Tab S6 features 10.5-inch Super AMOLED display, a Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor, 6/8GB RAM, 128/256Gb storage, and a 7,040mAh battery. It also has AKG-tuned quad speakers, a USB Type-C port, and OneUI.
The Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 with the keyboard case is priced at PHP 47,990. It will be available in stores sometime late August 2019.
The Galaxy Watch Active2, on the other hand, comes in two case sizes, 40mm and 44mm. It features a Super AMOLED display with 360 x 360 resolution, Gorilla Glass DX+, an Exynos 9110 processor, 768MB RAM, 4GB storage, wireless charging, 5ATM water resistance, IP68 rating, and runs on Tizen OS. There’s also Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity, Wi-Fi, GPS, and NFC.
The Watch Active2 starts at PHP 13,990. It will be available in the Philippines sometime September 2019. You can check our post about the Watch Active2 for more information.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 with Keyboard – PHP 47,990
- Samsung Galaxy Watch Active2 40mm Aluminum – PHP 13,990
- Samsung Galaxy Watch Active2 44mm Aluminum – PHP 16,990
- Samsung Galaxy Watch Active2 44mm Stainless Steel – PHP 22,990
Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 specs:
- 10.5-inch WQXGA Super AMOLED Display (2560 x 1600, 287ppi)
- 2.8GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Processor
- 6GB/8GB RAM
- Adreno 640 GPU
- 128GB/256GB Storage, MicroSD up to 1TB
- 13MP f/2.0 + 5MP f/2.2 Ultra-wide Rear Cameras
- 8MP f/2.0 Front Camera
- 4G LTE Cat. 20
- Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Dual-band, MIMO
- Bluetooth 5.0
- USB Type-C
- Optical In-display Fingerprint Scanner
- Face Unlock
- AKG-tuned Quad Speakers, Dolby Atmos
- Android 9 Pie, Samsung One UI
- Dimensions: 244.5 x 159.5 x 5.7mm, 420g
- Colors: Mountain Grey, Rose Blush, Cloud Blue
- 7,040mAh Battery