A teaser was posted on Xiaomi Philippines’ official Facebook page. While the phone was not explicitly mentioned, it was pretty obvious what they were trying to say — the Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro is coming to the Philippines on September 4, 2019.
In case you didn’t know, the Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro is a rebranded Redmi K20 Pro. Launched towards the end of August, the handset comes with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor with up to 8GB RAM, up to 256GB storage, and a 4000mAh battery with 27W fast charge.
It also has a 20MP motorized pop-up selfie camera, a notchless full screen 6.39-inch full HD+ Super AMOLED display, an in-display fingerprint scanner, and triple 48MP + 13MP + 8MP rear cameras.
As for its local pricing, there’s no information about it yet. But based on international prices, we can assume the Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro will likely fall somewhere within PHP 22,000 to PHP 24,000.
Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro specs:
- 6.39-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED Display (2340 x 1080, 403ppi), Gorilla Glass 5, HDR10, 19.5:9 Aspect Ratio, 86.1% Screen-to-Body Ratio
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Processor
- Adreno 640 GPU
- 6/8GB RAM
- 64/128/256GB Storage
- 48MP f/1.8 + 13MP f/2.4 (Ultra-wide) + 8MP f/2.4 (Telephoto), 2x Optical Zoom, Laser/PDAF, Dual LED Flash
- 20MP f/2.2 Pop-up Front Camera
- 4G LTE
- Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Dual band
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, Galileo, Glonass, BDS, QZSS, Dual Band
- In-Display Fingerprint Scanner
- USB Type-C Port, 3.5mm Headphone Jack
- MIUI 10, Android 9.0 Pie
- 4,000mAh Battery, 27W Quick Charge 4