The Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro is now official. The handset is essentially a rebranded Redmi K20 Pro. It has recently launched for the European markets.
Like the Redmi K20 Pro, the Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro features a 20MP motorized pop-up selfie camera, a notchless full screen 6.39-inch full HD+ Super AMOLED display, and an in-display fingerprint scanner.
It also features a Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor with up to 8GB RAM, up to 256GB storage, and a 4000mAh battery with 27W fast charge.
As for its cameras, there’s the triple 48MP + 13MP + 8MP camera setup at the back. The primary camera uses a Sony IMX 586 sensor, while the secondary shooter provides an ultra-wide view with the third one for telephoto.
The Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro has a price of EUR 399 (roughly PHP 23,200) for the 6/64GB model, and EUR 499 (PHP 29,000) for the 128GB one. Official pricing and availability in the Philippines are yet to be announced.
Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro specs:
- 6.39-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED Display (2340 x 1080, 403ppi), Gorilla Glass 5, HDR10, 19.5:9 Aspect Ratio, 86.1% Screen-to-Body Ratio
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Processor
- Adreno 640 GPU
- 6/8GB RAM
- 64/128/256GB Storage
- 48MP f/1.8 + 13MP f/2.4 (Ultra-wide) + 8MP f/2.4 (Telephoto), 2x Optical Zoom, Laser/PDAF, Dual LED Flash
- 20MP f/2.2 Pop-up Front Camera
- 4G LTE
- Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Dual band
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, Galileo, Glonass, BDS, QZSS, Dual Band
- In-Display Fingerprint Scanner
- USB Type-C Port, 3.5mm Headphone Jack
- MIUI 10, Android 9.0 Pie
- 4,000mAh Battery, 27W Quick Charge 4