The Huawei Nova 5T is finally official. The handset, which was unveiled in Malaysia, will launch in the Philippines on August 29.
The Nova 5T is actually a rebranded Honor 20 with similar specs. It features four cameras at the back with a 48MP main, 16MP ultra-wide, 2MP macro, and 2MP depth sensors. It also has a 32MP selfie punch hole shooter on the upper left corner of its 6.26-inch full HD display.
Inside, you have a 2.6GHz octa-core Kirin 980 processor with 6/8GB RAM, and 128GB storage. Unfortunately, there is no microSD card slot (not that its needed given the storage capacity). There’s also a 3,750mAh battery with a 22.5W SuperCharge support which can top up to 50% in just 30 minutes.
The smartphone also features a side-mounted fingerprint scanner, a USB Type-C port, and EMUI 9.1 based on Android Pie.
The Huawei Nova 5T is available in Black, Midsummer Purple, and Crush Blue. The phone has a price of USD 379 in other countries. Converted, that is roughly around PHP 20,000.
Local pricing and availability is yet to be announced. But we’ll find out the details soon enough when it launches in the Philippines on August 29.
Huawei Nova 5T specs:
- 6.26-inch Full HD+ IPS Display (2340 x 1080, 412ppi), 19.5:9 Aspect Ratio
- 2.6GHz Octa-Core HiSilicon Kirin 980 Processor, 7nm
- Mali-G76 720 GPU, Dual NPUs, GPU Turbo 3.0
- 6/8GB RAM
- 128GB Storage
- 48MP f/1.8 + 16MP f/2.2 (Ultra-wide) + 2MP f/2.4 (Macro) + 2MP f/2.4 (Depth) Quad Rear Cameras
- 32MP f/2.0 Front Camera, AI Super HDR
- 4G LTE
- Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Dual Band
- Bluetooth 5
- GPS, AGPS, GLONASS, BeiDou
- Fingerprint Scanner (Side-mounted)
- Face Unlock
- USB Type-C
- EMUI 9.1, Android 9 Pie
- Midsummer Purple, Black, Crush Blue
- 3,750mAh Battery, 22.5W SuperCharge Fast Charge