The Vivo S1 is now available for pre-order until September 6, 2019. Priced at PHP 14,999, those who pre-order will get a free JBL GO 2 Bluetooth speaker worth PHP 2,300.
With a retail price of just PHP 14,999, Vivo’s latest midrange contender comes with features and hardware normally found on more expensive devices.
For starters, the Vivo S1 comes with a 6.38-inch full HD+ AMOLED display with a waterdrop notch, an in-display fingerprint scanner, and an octa-core MediaTek Helio P65. In the Philippines, Vivo will be releasing the 6GB RAM and 128GB variant.
The Vivo S1 has three cameras at the back with 16MP + 8MP + 2MP sensors, and a 32MP front shooter on the waterdrop notch. It also has a 4,500mAh battery with an 18W Dual Engine fast charging, a microUSB port, and Funtouch OS 9 based on Android Pie.
Vivo S1 specs:
- 6.38-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED Display (2340 x 1080, 404ppi)
- Octa-core MediaTek Helio P65 Processor
- Mali-G52 MC2 GPU
- 6GB RAM
- 128GB Storage, MicroSD up to 256GB
- 16MP f/1.78 + 8MP Ultra-wide + 2MP Depth Rear Cameras, PDAF, LED Flash
- 32MP f/2.0 Front Camera
- 4G LTE, Dual SIM
- Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, GLONASS
- In-display Fingerprint Scanner
- Face unlock
- FM Radio, MicroUSB
- Android 9 Pie, FuntouchOS 9
- Color: Skyline Blue, Diamond Black
- 4,500mAh Battery, 18W Dual Engine Fast Charging