Xiaomi’s latest flagship has just launched in the Philippines. The Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro features top of the line specs with a pocket friendly price tag.
We’ve been writing about the Mi 9T Pro for some time now. We know it comes with flagship specs and a pop-up camera. Now, we find out how much it costs. And surprise, it’s very affordable. The Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro is priced at PHP 18,990 for the 64GB model, and PHP 20,490 for the 128GB. The phone offers tremendous value for the price.
The Mi 9T Pro will be available for pre-order starting September 6 on Lazada, and September 7 at Mi Stores. It comes in four colors — Flame Red, Glacier Blue, Carbon Black, and Pearl White. Official sales on Lazada will start on September 9 and on Mi Stores starting September 14.
In case you’re not familiar, the Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro is actually a rebranded Redmi K20 Pro. The handset features a Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor, 6GB RAM, 128GB storage, and a 4000mAh battery with 27W fast charge.
It also has a notchless 6.39-inch full HD+ Super AMOLED display with an in-display fingerprint scanner, a motorized pop-up selfie camera with a 20MP sensor, and triple 48MP + 13MP + 8MP rear cameras.
Because of what it offers — flagship specs and midrange prices — the Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro will most likely become one of this year’s most sought after devices.
Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro specs:
- 6.39-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED Display (2340 x 1080, 403ppi), Gorilla Glass 5, HDR10, 19.5:9 Aspect Ratio, 86.1% Screen-to-Body Ratio
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Processor
- Adreno 640 GPU
- 6/8GB RAM
- 64/128/256GB Storage
- 48MP f/1.8 + 13MP f/2.4 (Ultra-wide) + 8MP f/2.4 (Telephoto), 2x Optical Zoom, Laser/PDAF, Dual LED Flash
- 20MP f/2.2 Pop-up Front Camera
- 4G LTE
- Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Dual band
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, Galileo, Glonass, BDS, QZSS, Dual Band
- In-Display Fingerprint Scanner
- USB Type-C Port, 3.5mm Headphone Jack
- MIUI 10, Android 9.0 Pie
- 4,000mAh Battery, 27W Quick Charge 4