The Huawei Nova 5T is now available for pre-orders starting September 6 to 13, 2019. Priced at PHP 18,990, the handset features flagship specs wrapped in a midrange body.
Those who will pre-order a Nova 5T will get a free Bluetooth surround speakers worth PHP 1,990 and a one-year iflix VIP subscription worth PHP 1,308.
The Nova 5T features four rear cameras — a 48MP main, 16MP ultra-wide, 2MP macro, and 2MP depth sensors. It has a front punch hole shooter with a 32MP sensor on the upper left corner of the screen.
At the front, the Nova 5T has a 6.26-inch full HD+ IPS display with a 2340 x 1080 resolution and a pixel density of 412 ppi. Inside, you have a 2.6GHz octa-core Kirin 980 processor with 8GB RAM, 128GB storage, and a 3,750mAh battery with a 22.5W SuperCharge support.
Completing the specs list, you also have a side-mounted fingerprint scanner, face unlock, a USB Type-C port, and EMUI 9.1 out of the box.
Huawei Nova 5T specs:
- 6.26-inch Full HD+ IPS Display (2340 x 1080, 412ppi), 19.5:9 Aspect Ratio
- 2.6GHz Octa-Core HiSilicon Kirin 980 Processor, 7nm
- Mali-G76 720 GPU, Dual NPUs, GPU Turbo 3.0
- 8GB RAM
- 128GB Storage
- 48MP f/1.8 + 16MP f/2.2 (Ultra-wide) + 2MP f/2.4 (Macro) + 2MP f/2.4 (Depth) Quad Rear Cameras
- 32MP f/2.0 Front Camera, AI Super HDR
- 4G LTE
- Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Dual Band
- Bluetooth 5
- GPS, AGPS, GLONASS, BeiDou
- Fingerprint Scanner (Side-mounted)
- Face Unlock
- USB Type-C
- EMUI 9.1, Android 9 Pie
- Midsummer Purple, Black, Crush Blue
- 3,750mAh Battery, 22.5W SuperCharge Fast Charge