Maine Mendoza and other celebrities will lead the Philippine launch of the Vivo V17 Pro on October 9 at the Shangri-La Hotel at The Fort in Bonifacio Global City, Taguig.
Expected to join Maine are model and actress Chienna Filomeno, singer-songwriter TJ Monterde, and celebrity vlogger siblings Vern and Verniece Enciso.
On launch day, fans can also log on to the Vivo Facebook page for a pre-event livestream hosted by TJ, Vern and Verniece.
Also Read: Vivo V15, V15 Pro cut prices; Save 2k
The Vivo V17 Pro has a total of six cameras — two for selfies and four at the back.
The main cameras are composed of a 48MP f/1.8 main, an 8MP wide-angle, a 2MP super macro, and a 2MP depth sensor. The selfie cameras are housed on a motorized pop-up module with a a 32MP f/2.0 and an 8MP f/2.2 sensors.
The Vivo V17 Pro features a notchless 6.44-inch full HD Super AMOLED display with a 20:9 aspect ratio, an in-display fingerprint scanner, a Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 processor, 8GB RAM, 128GB storage, and a 4,100mAh battery.
As for the pricing and availability, it will be announced on launch day. Our guestimate is upwards of PHP 23,999.
Vivo V17 Pro specs:
- 6.44-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED Display (2400 x 1080, 408 ppi), 2.5D Glass
- Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 Processor
- Adreno 612 GPU
- 8GB RAM
- 128GB Storage, MicroSD up to 256GB
- 48MP f/1.8 (Main)+ 8MP (Wide-angle) + 2MP (Super Macro) + 2MP (Depth), LED Flash
- 32MP f/2.0 + 8MP f/2.2 Dual Front Cameras, Pop-Up Module, LED Flash
- 4G LTE, Dual SIM
- Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Dual Band
- Bluetooth 5
- GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- In-display Fingerprint Scanner
- MicroUSB Port
- Funtouch 9.1, Android 9 Pie
- 4,100 mAh Battery, 18W Dual Engine Fast Charge