Huawei recently announce a new mid-range phone named the Huawei Y9s. The handset features triple cameras, a pop-up selfie shooter, and a large notchless display.
The Huawei Y9s is actually a rebranded Honor 9X Pro with a different processor. This one has a Kirin 710F paired with 6GB RAM and 128GB storage.
Up front, the Huawei Y9s has a 6.59-inch full HD FullView IPS display with 19.5:9 aspect ratio. It has no notch, thanks to the 16MP selfie camera that is housed on a pop-up mechanism.
At the back, it boasts three cameras with the following sensors — 48MP main, 8MP ultra-wide, and 2MP depth.
Also Read: Huawei Nova 5T camera review
Completing the specs sheet, the Huawei Y9s also features a 4,000mAh battery, a side-mounted fingerprint scanner, and EMUI 9.1 on top of Android Pie.
As for the official price, the Huawei Y9s will retail for USD 239 (roughly PHP 12,200). No details on availability was announced, but we do hope it reaches Philippine shores.
Huawei Y9s Specs
- 6.59-inch Full HD FullView IPS Display (2340 x 1080, 391 ppi), 19.5:9 Aspect Ratio
- 2.2GHz Octa-core Kirin 710F Processor
- Mali-G51 MP4 GPU
- 6GB RAM
- 128GB Storage, MicroSD up to 512GB
- 48MP f/1.8 (Main)+ 8MP f/2.4 (ultra-wide) + 2MP (Depth) Rear Cameras, PDAF, LED Flash
- 16MP f/2.2 Pop-up Selfie Camera
- Wi-Fi 802.11n
- Bluetooth 4.2
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- USB Type-C
- Fingerprint Scanner (Side)
- Android 9 Pie, EMUI 9.1
- 4,000mAh Battery