Vivo’s latest midrange handset, the Vivo S1 Pro, is coming to the Philippines. The phone features an interesting diamond shaped quad camera setup and a large battery.
Vivo Philippines is keeping mum about the official price. But it is scheduled to launch in the country on November 20, 2019.
In the mean time, let’s talk about the handset. The Vivo S1 Pro features a 6.38-inch full HD Super AMOLED display with a notch for the 32MP selfie camera, an in-display fingerprint scanner. Inside, it comes with an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 processor with 8GB RAM, 128GB storage, and a 4,500mAh battery.
At the back, the S1 Pro packs a 48MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP quad rear cameras in a diamond shaped layout. The primary camera uses pixel binning to output 12MP photos for added detail. The secondary camera has an ultra wide-angle lens. The third is for macro and the fourth is for depth.
The handset also features a USB Type-C port, a headphone jack, and Funtouch 9.2 based on Android Pie.
The Vivo S1 Pro comes in Knight Black and Fancy Sky.
Vivo S1 Pro specs:
- 6.38-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED Display (2340 x 1080, 404 ppi)
- 2.0GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 Processor
- Adreno 610 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4X RAM
- 128GB Storage, MicroSD up to 256GB
- 48MP f/1.8 (Main) + 8MP f/2.2 (Ultrawide) + 2MP f/2.4 (Macro) + 2MP f/2.4 (Depth) Quad Cameras, PDAF, LED Flash
- 32MP f/2.0 Front Camera
- Wi-Fi 802.11ac
- Bluetooth 5
- GPS, Galileo, Glonass, BDS
- In-display Fingerprint Scanner
- USB Type-C Port
- 3.5mm Headphone Jack, Jovi AI
- Funtouch 9.2, Android 9.0 Pie
- Colors: Knight Black, Fancy Sky
- 4,500mAh Battery