The Honor 9X is finally official in the Philippines. The handset boasts triple rear cameras and a pop-up selfie shooter.
The Honor 9X, billed as a photography and gaming phone, is priced at PHP 12,490. It is now up for pre-order from November 29 until December 6, and will come with a free JBL Go 2 Bluetooth speaker. The handset will be available in Honor stores nationwide and online on Lazada starting December 7, 2019.
The Honor 9X features a 48MP main, an 8MP ultra-wide and a 2MP depth cameras. For selfies, it has a 16MP pop-up shooter.
The handset comes with a notch-free 6.59-inch full HD IPS display, an octa-core HiSilicon Kirin 710F processor, 6GB RAM, and 128GB storage. It also has a 4000mAh battery, a USB Type-C port, and EMUI 9.1 based on Android Pie.
Honor 9X specs:
- 6.59-inch Full HD IPS Display (2340 x 1080, 391 ppi)
- Octa-core HiSilicon Kirin 710F Processor, 12 nm
- Mali-G51 MP4 GPU
- 6GB RAM
- 128GB Storage, MicroSD up to 512GB
- 48MP f/1.8 (Main) + 8MP f/2.4 (Ultra-wide) + 2MP f/2.4 (Depth) Triple Rear Cameras, LED Flash
- 16MP f/2.2 Front Camera, Pop-Up
- 4G LTE
- Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Dual Band
- Bluetooth 4.2
- GPS, AGPS, GLONASS, BDS
- FM Radio
- USB Type-C Port
- Fingerprint Sensor (Side)
- EMUI 9.1, Android 9 Pie
- 4,000mAh Battery, 10W Charging