PayMaya introduces ‘Pay with PayMaya,’ its latest feature where users can pay for purchases using their mobile number.
To do this, click or tap on the ‘Pay with PayMaya’ button in the checkout page of partner merchants and enter your mobile number upon checkout. Take note that you have to have your phone because the feature is secured by a One-Time Pin (OTP), which will be sent to your mobile number.
“PayMaya was the first in the Philippines to introduce a virtual card so that Filipinos can easily pay for their purchases online, even if they don’t have a credit card or bank account. With Pay with PayMaya, we are making that experience even better because all you need is your mobile number linked to your PayMaya account, whenever you shop or avail of services online,” said Shailesh Baidwan, President of PayMaya.
The ‘Pay with PayMaya’ button is available as a payment option in select food, drinks, deals, retail, and government partners. They will be adding more online commerce sites and destinations in the coming weeks.
As an added bonus, PayMay is giving ‘Pay with PayMaya’ users a 1%, 10%, or 100% cashback each time they use their PayMaya mobile number to pay online at participating online merchants from December 11, 2019 to January 15, 2020.
You can use the ‘Pay with PayMaya’ feature on the following establishments:
- Army Navy (armynavy.com.ph)
- Domino’s (dominospizza.ph)
- Shakey’s (shakeyspizza.ph)
- Goldilocks (goldilocks.com.ph)
- Zubuchon (zubuchon.com)
- Bo’s Coffee (m.me/BOsCoffeeGetBOTTY/)
- Social Security System (SSS) through the SSS mobile app
- Home Development Mutual Fund (PAG-IBIG) pagibigfundservices.com
- Philhealth (philhealth.gov.ph)
- National Home Mortgage Finance Corporation (NHMFC) nhmfc.gov.ph
- Department of Trade and Industry (DTI) bnrs.dti.gov.ph
- Valenzuela City Hall (valenzuela.gov.ph)
- Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) prc.gov.ph
- Department of Foreign Affiars (DFA) passport.gov.ph
- Tourism Infrastructure and Economic Zone Authority (TIEZA) traveltax.tieza.gov.ph
You can also use your 11-digit PayMaya mobile number to pay for purchase at:
- Landers Superstore (landers.ph)
- Rustan’s (rustans.com.ph)
- VMV Hypoallergenics (vmvhypoallergenics.com)
- Rose Pharmacy (rosepharmacy.com)
The PayMaya app is free to download on Google Play and the Apple App Store.