Realme recently launched its first 5G smartphone — the Realme X50 — in China. The handset boasts a contemporary design, reliable performance and an affordable price tag.
The X50 comes in three variants — 8GB + 128GB priced at CNY 2,499 (around PHP 18,300), 6GB + 256GB at CNY 2,699 (PHP 19,700), and high spec-d 12GB + 256GB priced at CNY 2,999 (PHP 21,900).
The Realme X50 features a Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G processor with integrated 5G connectivity, up to 12GB RAM, and up to 256GB of storage. It has a 6.57-inch display with a pill-shaped hole for the dual 16MP + 8MP ultra-wide selfie cameras. It also has twice the normal refresh rate at 120Hz.
At the back, the X50 has four rear shooters comprised of a 64MP main camera, a 12MP telephoto camera, an 8MP ultra-wide camera, and a 2MP macro camera. The setup offers up to 5x optical zoom and up to 20x hybrid zoom.
Also Read: Realme XT review
Lastly, the phone also has a 4,200mAh battery with support for 30W VOOC 4.0 Flash Charge, a fingerprint scanner integrated in the power button, and Dark Mode.
No news yet at this point if it will come to the Philippines. But we’re hopeful.
Realme X50 specs
- 6.57-inch Full HD IPS Display (2400 x 1080, 401 ppi), 120Hz Refresh Rate, Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G processor, 7nm
- Adreno 620 GPU
- 6/8/12GB RAM
- 128/256GB UFS 2.1 Storage
- 64MP f/1.8 Main + 12MP f/3.0 Telephoto + 8MP f/2.3 Ultra-wide + 2MP f/2.4 Macro Quad Rear Cameras
- 16MP f/2.0 + 8MP f/2.2 Ultra-wide Dual Front Cameras
- 5G, 4G LTE
- Wi-Fi 802.11 ac
- Bluetooth 5.0
- USB Type-C
- Fingerprint Sensor (Side)
- ColorOS 7, Android 10
- 4200mAh Battery, 30W VOOC Flash Charge 4.0 Fast Charging