The Huawei Y9S is coming to the Philippines. The mid-range phone was announced last November 2019 and features three rear cameras and a pop-up selfie shooter.
The release date and official price has not yet been announced by Huawei’s local office, but leaks are saying it will be around PHP 13,990 packaged with freebies similar to the one that came with the Huawei Y6S.
So what about the phone? The Huawei Y9S is a rebranded Honor 9X Pro but with a Kirin 710F processor with 6GB RAM and 128GB storage.
The phone has a 6.59-inch full HD FullView IPS display with no notch. Selfies are handled by a 16MP selfie camera on a pop-up module.
Also Read: Huawei Nova 5T camera review
At the back, there are three cameras comprised of a 48MP main, an 8MP ultra-wide, and a 2MP depth sensors.
The phone also features a 4,000mAh battery, a side-mounted fingerprint scanner, and EMUI 9.1 on top of Android Pie.
Huawei Y9S Specs
- 6.59-inch Full HD FullView IPS Display (2340 x 1080, 391 ppi), 19.5:9 Aspect Ratio
- 2.2GHz Octa-core Kirin 710F Processor
- Mali-G51 MP4 GPU
- 6GB RAM
- 128GB Storage, MicroSD up to 512GB
- 48MP f/1.8 (Main)+ 8MP f/2.4 (ultra-wide) + 2MP (Depth) Rear Cameras, PDAF, LED Flash
- 16MP f/2.2 Pop-up Selfie Camera
- Wi-Fi 802.11n
- Bluetooth 4.2
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- USB Type-C
- Fingerprint Scanner (Side)
- Android 9 Pie, EMUI 9.1
- 4,000mAh Battery