The Huawei Y9S is set to launch in the Philippines on January 18, 2020. And when it does, you can grab one at 0% interest through a credit card installment promo or through Home Credit.
The Huawei Y9S is priced at PHP 13,990. You can purchase one through installment using your Metrobank, BPI, Citi, or BDO credit card or through Home Credit and get it at 0% interest for six (6) months.
The Huawei Y9S will also have a first day sale promo on launch day. The phone will come with a Huawei Gift Box is worth PHP 690 that includes a tumbler, a data cable and canvas shopping bag.
The Huawei Y9S features a 6.59-inch full HD FullView IPS display, a 16MP pop-up front camera, and a 48MP quad rear cameras. It powered by an octa-core Kirin 710F processor with 6GB RAM, 128GB storage, and a 4,000mAh battery. It also has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner, a USB Type-C port, and EMUI 9.1.
Check out our Huawei Y9S initial impressions for more details.
Huawei Y9S Specs
- 6.59-inch Full HD FullView IPS Display (2340 x 1080, 391 ppi), 19.5:9 Aspect Ratio
- 2.2GHz Octa-core Kirin 710F Processor
- Mali-G51 MP4 GPU
- 6GB RAM
- 128GB Storage, MicroSD up to 512GB
- 48MP f/1.8 (Main)+ 8MP f/2.4 (ultra-wide) + 2MP f/2.4 (Depth) Rear Cameras, PDAF, LED Flash
- 16MP f/2.2 Pop-up Selfie Camera
- Wi-Fi 802.11n
- Bluetooth 4.2
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- USB Type-C
- Fingerprint Scanner (Side)
- Android 9 Pie, EMUI 9.1
- 4,000mAh Battery