HMD Global has rolled out the Android 10 update to three Nokia smartphones — the Nokia 6.1, the Nokia 6.1 Plus, and the Nokia 7 Plus.
The Nokia 6.1, Nokia 6.1 Plus, and Nokia 7 Plus are all part of the Android One program. This means three years of guaranteed monthly security updates and two years of OS upgrades for the phones. Android 10 is the second OS update for these devices.
As of today, these three phones plus the Nokia 8.1 are now upgraded to Android 10. Take note that Nokia’s version is as close to stock as it can get. So those who want the stock experience can check these four out.
Android 10 comes with a host of optimizations and features, including:
- Gesture Navigation: control of your Nokia smartphone just got slicker, with faster and more intuitive controls at the tip of your fingers.
- Smart Reply: receive even smarter responses in messages, not just wording but actions you can take.
- Privacy Controls: have even more control of your personal data all in one place, and control when your location is shared with your apps – be that always, just while in use, or never.
- Focus mode: block out distracting apps when you need to concentrate on what’s important (try it now in Beta).
- Family Link: now part of the Digital Wellbeing settings, helping parents set digital ground rules for the whole family.