Some users are reportedly getting the Android 10 update for the Pocophone F1. The phone did receive an update to MIUI 11 sometime back, but it stayed on Android Pie. This time, it’s making the big leap to Android 10.
The update brings the software version to MIUI 18.104.22.168QEJMIXM and brings with it bug fixes, optimizations, and Game Turbo. The file size is around 1.9GB, so make sure you are properly charged and have a good Internet connection.
At the time when it was launched, the Poco F1 was dubbed a “flagship killer” that offered a top-end Snapdragon 845 processor for a fraction of the cost of flagships. With the phone’s popularity, Xiaomi officials decided that “the time is right to let Poco operate on its own” and has since become an independent company.
The Pocophone F1 features a 6.18-inch full HD IPS display, a Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor, 6GB RAM, 64/128GB storage, and a large 4,000mAh battery. It has a 12MP + 5MP dual rear camera setup and a 20MP selfie shooter. The phone also has face unlock via IR scanning, a liquid cooling system, a fingerprint scanner, and a USB Type-C port.
Pocophone F1 specs:
- 6.18-inch Full HD IPS Display (2246 x 1080, 403 ppi),18.7:9 Aspect Ratio, Corning Gorilla Glass
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 Processor
- Adreno 640 GPU
- 6GB RAM
- 64/128GB, MicroSD up to 256GB
- 12MP f/1.9 + 5MP f/2.0 Dual Rear Camera, Dual Pixel PDAF, Dual LED Flash
- 20MP f/2.0 Front Camera, [email protected]
- Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Dual band
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, Galileo, Glonass, BEIDOU, AGPS
- MicroUSB Port
- 3.5mm Headphone Jack
- Fingerprint Scanner (Rear)
- Face Recognition
- MIUI 10.2.2, Android 9.0 Pie / Update to MIUI 11 Android 10
- 6.12 x 2.96 x 0.35 in, 180g
- 4,000mAh Battery