Realme recently launched the Realme C3. The handset could easily be the most powerful in budget phone at the moment.
The Realme C3 comes with a 6.52-inch HD+ IPS display with a dewdrop notch housing a 5MP selfie camera. Interestingly, the C3 comes with a 12nm Helio G70 processor. To put it in perspective, the chip is newer and has more power than the Snapdragon 665 which currently powers the Realme 5.
At the back, the C3 has dual cameras with a 12MP + 2MP sensors. It also has up to 4GB RAM, up to 64GB storage, a large 5,000mAh battery, and Realme UI based on Android 10.
As expected, the Realme C3 will come in with a friendly price tag. The 4GB + 32GB model will retail for INR 6,999 (roughly PHP 5,000), while the 4GB + 64GB model will go for INR 7,999 (PHP 5,700). It will be available in India starting February 14.
At this point, we have no news yet if it will come to the Philippines. Chances are it will.
Realme C3 Specs
- 6.52-inch HD+ IPS Display (1600 x 720, 270 ppi) Corning Gorilla Glass, 20:9 Aspect Ratio
- 2GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio G70 Processor
- Mali-G52 GPU
- 3/4GB RAM
- 32/64GB storage, expandable via microSD
- 12MP f/1.8 + 2MP f/2.4 Dual Rear Camera, PDAF
- 5MP f/2.4 Front Camera, AI Beauty, AI HDR
- 4G VoLTE, Dual Nano SIM
- Wi-Fi 802.11n
- Bluetooth 5.0
- 3.5mm headphone jack
- Face Unlock
- FM Radio
- Realme UI, Android 10
- Dimensions: 164.4 x 8.95 x 75mm, 195g
- Colors: Frozen Blue, Blazing Red
- 5,000mAh Battery, 10W charging