The Realme C3 is set to launch in the Philippines on March 5, 2020. The handset features MediaTek’s latest gaming chipset, the Helio G70.
To recap, the Realme C3 features a 6.52-inch HD+ IPS display with a 5MP dewdrop notch selfie camera. It is powered by a 12nm Helio G70 processor with 3GB RAM and 32GB storage. There are currently two variants out there — an Indian version with 12MP + 2MP cameras, and another one with triple 12MP + 2MP + 2MP cameras.
It also has a large 5,000mAh battery that charges via a microUSB port, and Realme UI Android 10.
At this point, no announcement has been made regarding price and availability. My guess is that it will retail at around PHP 5,490.
Stay tuned in the coming days.
Realme C3 Specs
- 6.52-inch HD+ IPS Display (1600 x 720, 270 ppi) Corning Gorilla Glass, 20:9 Aspect Ratio
- 2GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio G70 Processor
- Mali-G52 GPU
- 3/4GB RAM
- 32/64GB storage, expandable via microSD
- 12MP f/1.8 Main + 2MP Portrait + 2MP Macro Triple Rear Cameras, PDAF
- 5MP f/2.4 Front Camera, AI Beauty, AI HDR
- 4G VoLTE, Dual Nano SIM
- Wi-Fi 802.11n, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS
- Fingerprint Scanner (Rear), Face Unlock
- MicroUSB, 3.5mm Headphone Jack, FM Radio
- Realme UI, Android 10
- Colors: Frozen Blue, Blazing Red
- 5,000mAh Battery, 10W Charger