Good news! Xiaomi has just dropped the price of the Mi 9T in the Philippines, cutting PHP 500 off the original price. That’s another price drop from the brand. A couple of days ago, they also slashed the price of the Xiaomi Mi 9 64GB.
The Xiaomi Mi 9T 128GB is now priced at PHP 16,490, while the 64GB variant is available for PHP 14,990. Those interested can visit any authorized Mi Stores and Mi Zones. Here’s a list of their branches and kiosks for your reference.
To recap, the Xiaomi Mi 9T features a notchless 6.39-inch full HD+ AMOLED display with a 2340 x 1080 resolution. It comes with an in-display fingerprint scanner and a motorized 20MP pop-up selfie camera.
Inside, you have an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 730 processor with 6GB RAM. It comes in two storage options, 64GB and 128GB.
At the back, the Mi 9t has a 48MP main, 13MP ultra-wide, and 8MP telephoto rear cameras. It runs on MIUI 10 with Game Turbo. There’s also a 4,000mAh battery that has an 18W fast charge support which can be topped up via the USB Type-C port.
Xiaomi Mi 9T specs:
- 6.39-inch Full HD+ AMOLED Display (2340 x 1080), Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 730 Processor, 8nm
- Adreno 618 GPU
- 6GB RAM
- 64/128GB Storage
- 48MP f/1.75 + 13MP f/2.4 (Ultrawide) + 8MP f/2.4 (Telephoto) Triple Cameras
- 20MP f/2.0 Front Camera, Motorized Pop-up
- 4G LTE
- Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Dual Band, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, NFC
- In-display Fingerprint Scanner, Face Unlock
- USB Type-C Port
- MIUI 10, Game Turbo 2.0, Android 9.0 Pie
- 4000mAh Battery, 18W Fast Charging