Xiaomi Philippines has just dropped the price of the Mi 9 to PHP 17,490 down 5.5k from its original price of PHP 22,990. It is available in all Mi Stores and Mi Zones nationwide.
At that price, the Xiaomi Mi9 is quite a steal offering flagship specs like the Snapdragon 855 processor and the AMOLED display .
To recap, the Mi 9 features a 6.39-inch full HD+ AMOLED display with a 20MP dew drop selfie camera, an in-display fingerprint scanner, and HDR10 support. It is powered by the aforementioned Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor paired with 6GB RAM and 64GB storage.
The phone boasts 48MP main camera, supported by a 16MP ultra-wide and 12MP telephoto. The main camera uses a Sony IMX586 sensor with a Quad Bayer filter.
The Mi 9 also features a 3,300mAh battery support for a 27W wired fast charging and a 20W wireless fast charging.
Xiaomi Mi 9 specs:
- 6.39-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED Display (2340 x 1080, 403ppi), Gorilla Glass 6, HDR10, 19.5:9 Aspect Ratio, 85.2% Screen-to-Body Ratio
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Processor
- Adreno 640 GPU
- 6GB RAM
- 64GB Storage
- 48MP f/1.8 Main + 16MP f/2.2 Ultra-wide + 12MP f/2.2 Telephoto, Triple Rear Cameras, Laser/PDAF, Dual LED Flash
- 20MP f/2.0 Front Camera
- Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Dual Band, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, NFC, IR Blaster
- In-Display Fingerprint Scanner, Face Unlock
- USB Type-C Port
- Gorilla Glass 5 (Back Glass Panel)
- MIUI 10, Android 9.0 Pie
- Colors: Lavender Violet, Ocean Blue, Piano Black
- 3,300mAh Battery, 27W Fast Wired Charging, 20W Fast Wireless Charging